Hello All. I'm back. Sorry I've been MIA. Obviously it's been hard to focus on work considering the tragedy going on in my homeland. Fortunately by the grace of God and your prayers, all of my family members are alive. This is wonderful news for me but it still deeply saddens me to see what's happening in Haiti.
That being said, you know I try to stay positive in the face of adversity and have always encouraged you to do the same. So I'm taking a bit of my own advice. I've been viewing this tragedy as fresh start for my homeland which obviously had a troubled past. Although the ground continues to shake in Haiti, I know that the country will be better in the future. I'm confident that this will happen because of the financial, spiritual and emotional outpouring of folks like you and the world. So that's what I focus on. I don't bother watching the negative reports on the news because ultimately I don't think it helps the cause.
What I focus on is the miracles of rescue and survival which don't get the same spot light as the hate being spewed or the other peripheral nonsense being reported on. I would encourage you to do the same. Continue to pray and support in any way you can. Don't get sucked into the hype.
Finally, I just want to say thanks again for the folks that sent prayers, dollars, food, clothes and love to my brethren in Haiti. This tragedy truly re-affirmed my belief that we can come together for a common good regardless of race, sex, religion or political beliefs. Because at the end of the day we're all human beings and that's pretty much all that matters. So thanks again!
One another note, one of my projects to help you find more work at home jobs is pretty much done. So I should announce it this coming week or the week after at the latest. So stay tuned.
In any event, I've found some new work at home jobs. But before we get to them, let's get some housekeeping items out the way to prevent any confusion, hateful comments, threats, demands, etc… You know who you are.
- The leads have been screened to the best of my ability. But when in doubt, head over to our scam section by clicking here. Then proceed to follow the simple steps of our scam video & read some of the existing scams listed on that page. Within that vast information you should be able to easily determine if any company is scam. And remember scam artists don’t always ask for fees. (See Package Forward, Check Cashing, & Cash4Gold Scams)
- Please keep in mind I CAN’T make jobs magically appear to fit your needs or locations. Although I wish I could. But what I find, is what I list! This will change from week to week. So as long as you’re a loyal subscriber & stay faithful to me, you’ll be the first to know. But if you decide to stray & leave me for a younger & hotter site, then you risk missing out on some good leads.
- It should be noted we're a U.S. based site, so most of our job leads will be in America. Look, It's nothing personal against you or your nation. I don't believe in drinking "hatorade". (Eddy loves all people.) So that's why I've created an international work at home job page for people that live outside the U.S. Click here to visit it now.
- I’m not personally affiliated with the employers or companies listed below unless otherwise noted. So any question or issues should be addressed with the companies directly.
- And finally, some of you may be visiting this page all after the fact. This may mean the jobs listed below are no longer available. Again, there isn’t anything I can do about that. If you’re subscriber, just patiently wait for my next job lead post. Or you can visit my other site www.WorkAtHomeCareers.com to see if we’ve posted similar jobs there or check out our work at home companies page.
Good luck either way! If you like what we're doing please show your love in the comment field below the jobs or share this page with others. By the way if you do land a job or start making money because of what you've learned on this site, then shout it out in the comment field so we know folks are succeeding. Hey, even I need a little encouragement sometimes too.
Work From Home (Telecommuting) Job Leads
Recommended Instant Work At Home Opportunities
More Job Leads
HomeJobStop.com (Membership based site)