Is InstaGC.com a Scam or The Real Deal?
InstaGC is GPT to website. It's a cross between Fusion Cash and the defunk SuperPoints.com. You're basically getting paid to do stuff online. And a lot of that stuff is what you already do. So let's dive into it.
How do you earn money with InstaGC.com?
You can earn “rewards” by doing the following:
– Watching Videos
– Listening To Music
– Visiting Websites
– Doing Small Task
– Sign Up For Paid & Free Offers.
– Referring others that want to the stuff above.
It's pretty cool how easy it is to earn with this site. But if you'd like to see me do it live, just check out the video below.
Like what you saw? Then click here to join now!
How are you paid and when are you paid by InstaGc?
The good news is that InstaGC.com pays instantly just like their website address suggest. But they use a point system (like MySurvey.com) But don't get your feathers all ruffled. The points can be redeemed for instant online gift cards and cash. They have free gift cards for all the usual suspect stores such as Walmart, Amazon, Apple and a lot more. They have a wide selection for everyone at the time of this review. But if gift cards don't get you going, you can always opt for the slow ass check option.The choice is yours either way.
Is there a minimum to cash out?
Yes, at the time of this review the cash out was only $1.
Here's the reason you may want to join InstaGC.com. 1. Their parent company Day Online Solutions, LLC is a BBB Accredited business with an A rating at the time of this review. I take BBB ratings with a grain of salt and you know why here. But if that's your barometer, their rating may make you giddy and confident.
2. InstaGc.com has been around and paying since 2011. That's damn near an eternity in internet time.
3. Low payout minimum & they pay instantly. None of this waiting for a month nonsense. If you can earn the very minimum of $1 you can have a sweet amazon gift card or paypal payment by today.
4. They give you a sign up bonus. They provide you with only 10 points ($.10) to start off your account which means you're closer to cashing out. It's not a lot but you just got paid for signing up and most of you have never earned a cent online and more of you have lost more. So keep that in perspective before you snicker.
5. There are a lot of EASY options to earn points that don't require signing up or paying for anything. If you don't mind visiting websites, watching videos, liking facebook pages, or downloading legitimates apps or software, you can easily make money with this company.
6. There is no limit on the number of referrals you can recruit. So this is perfect for people like me who have a website and learned a lot of referral techniques from Wealthy Affiliate.
7. Mobile ready site. I tend to use my smart phone more than I use my laptop. So it was wonderful to see that Instagc has a mobile ready site. It actually makes it easier to find offers that pay me for downloading apps. And I can just work on this opportunity when I'm waiting around at the grocery store or getting my oil change. Shout out to Jay for reminding me about this!
8. You can start earning right away. Unlike a job or a home based business, you can sign up and start earning today. There isn't any waiting which is nice if you're in the process of looking for a job or getting your business off the ground.
9. International. This opportunity is now open to all countries all over the world.
No company is perfect and neither is this one. Here are the things that may give you the heebie jeebies.
1. Earning rewards can be a bit time consuming. Fortunately most of the ways to earn are for activities you already do unpaid. But for some people this may not be “worth” their time. I spend a lot of down time watching TV and doing other dumb stuff. So it's totally worth my time to work InstaGc during that stuff.
2. Depending on the activity, the reward points can take a while to show up in your account. So sometimes you think you didn't get credited but you really did. There is a delay and unfortunately they don't always signify that there will be. So keep that in mind before you think you're being jerked of your rewards.
3. Like every “get paid to” company there are a few complaints from people whose accounts have been shut down for “no reason”. I've been in this industry long enough to know that sometimes people violate rules and the terms and conditions without knowing it. Too often we don't read any of that stuff. (Guilty as charged.) And when the company decides to call you out on the violation and take action, then these folks want to take to the web and call a company a scam. That seems to have happen here as well. There are also people that abuse the system and their accounts get shut down as well which makes total sense. And of course there is a small majority that I think fall through the cracks and get shut down unintentionally. Either way the sporadic reports of this doesn't surprise me. You'll find this complaint about a lot of popular companies.
4. It's not a work at home job. Although you can probably make some decent money with this consistently if you're willing to explore all the ways they offer to make money, it's not really a work at home job. So this may not appeal to someone that is looking for more of a traditional 9-5 gig.
Extra Money Bonus
If you do plan on giving this free opportunity a try, I have a little secret method that will help you make money a bit faster and super easy. Best of all it can be used today. It's free too! Do you want to hear about it?
Okay,watch the following video and it will show you how to get free money from Instagc.com as soon as you sign up! Once you watch the video you can use the following booster code: “WorkAtHomeNoScamscom” (without the quotes) It will give you 5 additional points!
How To Sign Up!
2. Check your email for a confirmation message from Instagc (might be in your spam or promo folder)
3. Click on the link in the email.
4. Sign in & Start making money! It literally takes 5 minutes or less.
So Is InstaGc.com legitimate or Not?
Given what I've researched and my own personal experience. I think that InstaGc is legit. As you can see in my youtube video above, I was actually paid and made money! It's definitely worth a shot for the right type of person.
Person 1: If you're looking to replace your income or pay your mortgage and don't know how to get lots of referrals, then this may not be for you. You're probably better off with a job or a business.
Person 2: If you want to earn some extra money for some things you probably already do (unpaid) and believe that every penny counts, then this opportunity is perfect for you. If you couple this with some of my other recommendations, it can add to some nice extra money. And if you get your referral game up which is easy to do with the free training and website provide by Wealthy Affiliate, you can really make some serious money with this.
So let me know what you think about this opportunity below. Have you tried it? Is it something you plan to add to your multiple streams of income? Chime in below. Thanks for reading. Be sure to subscribe below if you like this review and feel free to visit my Facebook Fanpage here.