Legendary Marketer Review: Just Another High-Ticket Scam?
Links & ads you may click on this blog pay the bills & keep this site free for you. Thanks for supporting!
Plenty of people make a good living online running their own business. But it can be difficult to weed out the real opportunities from the scams. And even if a money-making opportunity isn't a scam, how can you tell if it's the right one for you? You probably realize this and it's why you're looking into Legendary Marketer reviews online to make a decision. Well, we've done the research and laid out the good, bad and ugly. Don't join this company until you read our review below.
What Is Legendary Marketer?
Legendarymarketer.com is an internet marketing program that's brought to you by David Sharpe. If you've heard of Duplicate Dave, then you are already familiar with his products. Legendary Marketer follows the same lines. They offer training in affiliate marketing.
How Does Legendary Marketer Work?
The base of Legendary Marketer is its subscription service for monthly marketing training videos. For $30 per month, you receive the following benefits:
- Access to live half-day virtual training
- New class each month
- Covered topics include marketing, sales, management, operations
These classes can teach you the basics of internet marketing. Some of the things covered are:
- Lead generation
- Facebook ads
- Facebook fan page marketing strategies
- YouTube marketing
- Instagram marketing
The company also provides resources to help you promote the product, such as:
- Banner ads
- Landing page
- Ad copy
- Video ads
- 45-day email copy sequence
What Are The Legendary Marketer Products?
Above we covered the base product offered by Legendary Marketer. But there are additional add-ons products which are as follows at the time of this review:
- Traffic Rolodex Bundle – $247 one time fee. This is training to drive traffic using paid traffic sources.
- Legendary Builder Masterclass – $2,500 one time fee. This is a course divided into 4 main parts: Master of Enrollment, Attraction Code, Storytelling Formula and Profitable Presentations.
- Legendary Leader Masterclass – $5,000 one time fee. This teaches you how to build a brand and become a leader.
- Affiliate Marketing Business Blueprint – $2,500 one time fee. They claim with this blueprint you'll learn how to get set-up, sift through the thousands of products online you can promote to find winners.
- Digital Products Business Blueprint – $2,500 one time fee. You'll learn how to channel your knowledge or passion into an audio, video or written format, from planning your curriculum to delivery, then onto getting your first customer.
- Coaching and Consulting Business Blueprint – $2,500 one time fee. Here they will teach you how to identify your niche, create your offer and clarify your pitch.
- Events and Masterminds Business Blueprint – $2,500 one time fee. In this course they teach you how to plan, host and profit from your live event or mastermind.
Are There Any Legendary Marketer Affiliate Sign Up Fees?
When you look at the prices of some of those products, it makes sense that you may consider the commissions on promoting them yourself. According to their Affiliate Referral Plan there are two types of affiliate options:
- The Basic allows you to create a free affiliate account. You earn between 10-30% commission on product sales on your referrals.
- The Pro cost $30 per month and you get a higher commission which is 40-60% commission on product sales on your referrals.
After signing up for the Pro or Basic Affiliate account, there is a lot of upsells which can reach as high as $20,000. And that's not including the $30 monthly fee or any special events that Legendary Marketer presents.
If you add in the live events or Live Mastermind Curriculum, the price goes up even more:
- Legendary Marketer Mastermind – $8,000
- Legendary Entrepreneur Mastermind – $12,000
There are a lot of upsells, this can set you back several thousand dollars if you choose to buy them. If you want a business opportunity that doesn't have all these expensive upsells, then you may want to check out My Best Work At Home Recommendation. If you aren't interested in starting a business and just want to make some side income, you can also have a look at sites like Inboxdollars.com, FusionCash.com, SurveyJunkie.com and Swagbucks.com.
What Are Legendary Marketer Commission Rates?
A Basic Affiliate gets a commission rate of between 10-30%. Whereas the commissions you can earn as a Pro Affiliate range from 40-60%. Check out how much commission you would receive for the different products:
- Legendary Marketer's Club – $18 residual for Pro or $9 for Basic
- Traffic Rolodex – $98.80 for Pro and $24,70 for Basic
- Affiliate Business Blueprint – $1,000 for Pro and $250 for Basic
- Digital Products Business Blueprint – $1,000 for Pro and $250 for Basic
- Coaching and Consulting Business Blueprint – $1,000 for Pro and $250 for Basic
- Events and Masterminds Business Blueprint – $1,000 for Pro and $250 for Basic
- Marketer Mastermind – $3,200 for Pro and $800 for Basic
- Entrepreneur Mastermind – $4,800 for Pro and $480 for Basic
How Much Money Can Legendary Marketer Distributors Make?
According to the Legendary Marketer Income Disclaimer, the average annual income for affiliates is between $500 and $2,000 at the time of writing this review. If you read the fine print though, these are just projections and not actual earnings.
If you want a business opportunity where you have a greater potential to earn money online because you're not limited to promoting one company, then check out My Best Work At Home Recommendation where you can get started for free. It will provide you the opportunity to promote fortune 100 companies like Amazon, Ebay, etc.
And if you dislike the idea of investing any money to make money, you may want to consider free sites like Inboxdollars.com, FusionCash.com, SurveyJunkie.com and Swagbucks.com which allow you to make money online without spending a dime.
What I Like About Legendary Marketer
High Commission Rates
The high commission rates coupled with high-ticket products have the potential for higher earnings.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you simply want to see what Legendary Marketer is all about, you can try it risk-free. This only applies to subscription-based products like the Legendary Marketers Club. But you can see if the training and resources are right for you before you buy more products.
Legendary Marketer Complaints
No money-making opportunity is perfect. And this one is no different. Here are a few important complaints you may want to consider before signing up. So let's dive into them and you can decide if these are deal breakers or not:
Why So Many Upsells?
After you choose the Pro or Basic account, you will be faced with several upsells, like their masterclass courses or coaching classes.
If you're looking for a business opportunity that doesn't push a bunch of expensive upsells in your face, you can try companies like Wealthy Affiliate. They provide you with a free option to start your online business. This might be worth considering.
Beware: Hidden Cost of Paid Traffic
The training you receive from the program focuses on paid traffic. So there is an extra expense that you may be unprepared for. And it could add hundreds and thousands of extra dollars in monthly expenses. Fortunately, My Best Work At Home Recommendation focuses on how to get Free traffic.
Doesn't Teach You to Work for Yourself
Most of the training and resources are focused on you promoting Legendary Marketer products. It almost feels pyramid marketing like. There are other ways of earning money online that allow you to promote products from companies like Amazon and more.
Low Income Potential
You may have seen the income potential from other affiliates. And the potential to earn thousands a day can be appealing. But this is not normal.
Even the Income Disclaimer released by Legendary Marketer says that the projected annual income is only $500 – $2000 at the time of this review. For most people, this isn't enough to cover your living expenses.
If you're searching for a free option to learn how to start an internet marketing business and that aren't going to shove all these expensive up-sells in your face, you may want to try Wealthy Affiliate. For other free options to make money online you can try sites like Inboxdollars.com, FusionCash.com, SurveyJunkie.com and Swagbucks.com .
Is Legendary Marketer a Scam?
Legendary Marketer may not be a scam per se. But it's probably something I would personally avoid. The program and upsells are way too expensive. There is too much focus in their training on promoting the Legendary Marketer's product line.
So if you're hoping to learn a business where you can make money promoting other things, this may not be for you. Your income feels too dependent on pushing Legendary Marketer higher priced products.
Furthermore, while the program does offer valuable training, you can find similar training online for little to no cost. It seems like the main draw to join this program is the potential commission. However, if you just want to learn about marketing, there are other avenues you can take such as My Best Work At Home Recommendation which is an online opportunity that won't cost you an arm and a leg. They actually have a free option for you to get started with your online business. So that might also be an option worth considering.
Well, that's my opinion about Legendary Marketer. I would like to hear your thoughts or comments. Feel free to leave a comment below.
Until next time,
Eddy with a Y