InboxDollars Review: Is It Legit or A Big Waste of Time?
This blog is supported by sponsored links & ads. But “Eddy with a y” only personally recommends companies I trust and researched.
We do spend a lot of time online, don't we? Chances are you've done things like reading emails, played games, watched videos and much more. Now imagine getting paid to do all that stuff every day. Well websites like InboxDollars make this happen, but not all websites that do this are legit.
So is this website actually one of the good guys? At this point you're probably searching InboxDollar reviews online to figure this out. Well, we got you covered. If you don't want to know the dirt about this company then feel free to ignore it. But if you want to know the good, bad and ugly then read on below. You've been warned either way.
What is InboxDollars?
InboxDollars.com is a GPT (get paid to) or reward website where you earn money for completing online activities. InboxDollars was started around 2006 by internet entrepreneur and current CEO Daren Cotter. Its parent company CotterWeb Enterprises, Inc. is located in 1295 Northland Dr Ste 300, Mendota Heights, MN.
How Does InboxDollars Work?
Once you sign up for InboxDollars you will be able to complete various online tasks and get paid.
How to earn with InboxDollars
- Taking Surveys – Based on the answers you gave to the pre-qualifier questionnaire, surveys will appear on the dashboard for you to complete. They will also email you survey invitations as well.
- Reading and responding to emails – you will receive up to 3 emails per day. You earn by clicking on the link in the email and/or if you take action on whatever is being promoted in the email.
- Logging in – each time you log in you will earn a few extra cents
- Signing up for offers – offers will appear on your homepage. You will have to sign up with the ones that interest you to earn. It could be offers on flights, product shopping or web-based services. You might need to feed in your credit card information to complete some of these offers.
- Watching Videos and TV – every day you will be able to watch short videos (mostly 1 minute videos) and watching TV infomercials from their sponsors and earn.
- Playing Games – When available, you can choose to earn through playing online games.
- Doing internet searches – you will get paid for doing four random internet searches per day through the InboxDollars website.
- Referring Friends – There’s a referral program where once a member signs up through your referral link you will receive a percentage of their earnings.
Did you know you can earn real money doing the same thing at Swagbucks.com and Fusioncash.com? Well, now you know. You can also check out My Best Work At Home Recommendation for a way to earn a full time income online.
How Do I Join InboxDollars?
Once you sign up for free, you will tell them a little about yourself, including your location and address, age, salary, number of household members and what have you. When you are all signed up they will credit your account with $5. You can then start browsing for things to do to earn.
How Much Can I Make with InboxDollars?
How much you can make depends on how much time you spend on the website, your location and how many opportunities are available to earn. You will have to earn at least $30 to qualify for payout. Here’s how much each offer pays you, give-or-take.
- Signing up – $5
- Reading and responding to email adverts –up to 10 cents per email
- Taking surveys – 50 cents for a 30 minute survey, 25 cents for a 10-15 minute survey
- Logging in – 2 cents per first daily login
- Offers – largely depends on the offer available, most offers pay anywhere between 50 cents and $5
- Watching Videos and the TV – each video earns you up to 10 cents per view. At the end of a TV infomercial, you can interact with a scratching coupon to know if you’ve earned. Pay ranges from zero to $10.
- Doing internet searches – 2 cents for any four searches (picked upon randomly) you make through the website.
- Referring friends – 10% of any amount they earn through the website.
Can you work with the above amounts? If not, check out Swagbucks.com and Fusioncash.com for better payout amounts. You can also check out My Top Work At Home Recommendation which will help you earn a full or part time income in time.
How Does InboxDollars Pay You?
Once you reach the $30 milestone you can request for payment via one of the following methods:
- InboxDollars eCard (TANGO card)
- Prepaid Visa
Payment takes 10-16 days to cycle through the verification process. Once you receive your first payment you become a Gold member and qualify for faster payments in the future.
Inboxdollars Tips, Tricks & Hacks
Offers pay the best – The best way to earn is by completing offers. There are offers that will pay you $20 or higher. You need to keep track of your cancellation dates after trial period ends to make the earnings count. Otherwise, you may end up being charged for the service which may end up costing you more than you earned.
Stay logged on – Always keep the InboxDollars tab open. The website favors the most active users, while sending them offers via email. If you are not an active user, you might not receive offer emails at all. A better way of staying active is conducting your internet searches through InboxDollars.
Cashing-out tip – it normally takes 10-16 days for your payment to process. However, you can make sure you only have to wait for the minimum 10 days. Make your request on a Sunday (by 11.59 P.M CST) to make sure your payment arrives on Wednesday the following week.
Social media – They usually post ‘’WinIt’’ codes on their social media channels that enable you win various rewards including sweepstake entries.
What We Like About InboxDollars
Lots of ways to earn
You should not find it hard to earn daily. Unlike a survey site, you're not limited to just one way to earn. You have many methods that they offer.
You earn real money, not points
Compared to most GPT websites out there, the website’s currency is what we prefer most; cold hard cash. So it's great that Inboxdollars offers this instead of their own funny money.
For those of you that live and die by a Better Business Bureau, Inboxdollars is currently A+ rated at the BBB at the time of this review.
Pennies, pennies, pennies
50 cents for a half-hour survey? Sorry, I’ll pass. Most offers and the few surveys you qualify for pay you cents. The best paying offers are hard to come by, and you will have to part with your credit card information. If you're looking to make more money, it's best to have multiple streams of income. So you may want to check out Swagbucks.com and Fusioncash.com for additional sources of income. You can also check out My Top Work At Home Recommendation which helps you earn larger sources of income.
‘’I can’t qualify for any survey’’
You will have to skim through several available to find one that you qualify for. They make qualifying for a survey feel like an achievement worthy of a gold medal, only to realize it was just a smiley sticker on your homework.
What's The Best Way To Work At Home?Did you know there are various ways to make money online besides what you're currently reading? Check out some of my best and FREE work at home recommendations below.
- How "Eddy with a Y" made over $$66,140.37 At Home Without A Damn Job!
- Earn Up to $22 Per Hour Teaching English To Children Online!
- Top BBB Rated Work At Home Opportunity
- How To Get Paid To Use The Web!
Not available outside the USA
You can’t earn with InboxDollars if you don’t reside in the USA.
PayPal has been around for a very long time and most people have accounts. So it sucks that PayPal isn't offered as an option. But that may not be InboxDollars fault. Sometimes they don't work with certain types of sites even if they are legit.
So is InboxDollars a Scam?
Nope, InboxDollars is not a scam. They have been around for many years and it's one of the first companies I' signed up with when I got started online. And they're still here so that says a lot. I also appreciate that you are paid real money instead of made up currency like some other sites.
That all said it's not all perfect, but that it is expected when any site like this. Ultimately, you have to decide if the payouts we described above are worth your time or not. I'm not judging you either way.
That said, if you want more options and believe in multiple streams of income, you may also want to look into Swagbucks.com and Fusioncash.com. You can also check out My Top Work At Home Recommendation for a way to make a significant income online.
Well, that's all from me today. Do you have an experience with InboxDollars.com or any other GPT site out there? Share your opinion, comments or questions in the comments section below! We would love to hear from you!
Until next time, stay safe beloved. lol
Eddy with a Y