So this week my wife and sister left on an "adventure" vacation to Costa Rica. Personally my view of a vacation involves nothing but relaxing on the beach, "sight seeing" and sipping on a cold one. If I want adventure I'll go to the movies but that's just me. In either case, because of this trip I've had to turn into my alter ego Super Dad!
That being said, I'm getting a taste of what it's like to be a single parent. God bless all you single parents out there doing this everyday! Don't get me wrong, my daughter and I are managing fine as you can see here: PIC 1, PIC 2. But Lord this is a lot tougher without the help of my lovely patient wife. So shout out to all the single parents out there doing their best all by their "bad self" raising these kids so they turn out to be productive citizens. I appreciate your efforts even more now!
In any event I've found some new work at home jobs. But before we get to them, let's get some housekeeping items out the way to prevent any confusion, hateful comments, threats, demands, etc… You know who you are.
– The leads have been screened to the best of my ability. But when in doubt, head over to our scam section by clicking here. Then proceed to follow the simple steps of our scam video & read some of the existing scams listed on that page. Within that vast information you should be able to easily determine if any company is scam. And remember scam artists don't always ask for fees. (See Package Forward, Check Cashing, & Cash4Gold Scams)
– Please keep in mind I CAN'T make jobs magically appear to fit your needs or locations. Although I wish I could. But what I find, is what I list! This will change from week to week. So as long as you're a loyal subscriber & stay faithful to me, you'll be the first to know. But if you decide to stray & leave me for a younger & hotter site, then you risk missing out on some good leads.
– It should be noted we're a U.S. based site, so most of our job leads will be in America. Look, It's nothing personal against you or your nation. I don't believe in drinking "hatorade". (Eddy loves all people.) So that's why I've created an international work at home job page for people that live outside the U.S. Click here to visit it now.
– I'm not personally affiliated with the employers or companies listed below unless otherwise noted. So any question or issues should be addressed with the companies directly.
– And finally, some of you may be visiting this page all after the fact. This may mean the jobs listed below are no longer available. Again, there isn't anything I can do about that. If you're subscriber, just patiently wait for my next job lead post. Or you can visit my other site www.WorkAtHomeCareers.com to see if we've posted similar jobs there or check out our work at home companies page.
Good luck either way! If you like what we're doing please show your love in the comment field below the jobs or share this page with others. By the way if you do land a job or start making money because of what you've learned on this site, then shout it out in the comment field so we know folks are succeeding. Hey, even I need a little encouragement sometimes too.
Work From Home (Telecommuting) Job Leads
Recommended Instant Work At Home Opportunities
More Job Leads
HomeJobStop.com (Membership based site)