What's "hood" guys? It's great to be back from Turks & Caicos. I missed you all. As you can tell by this pic, me and my better half had a great time! I feel extremely blessed that I am able to take such wonderful trips with my family, as long as I want, without having to beg for vacation days from a boss. Aside from the great money, being an affiliate marketer has afforded me more quality time with my daughter that I would have missed working for the man. I pray many of you will be as fortunate in time with your work at home endeavors.
In any event, it's time for me to get back on my "grizzle". This post will be a two birds with one stone type of deal.
Contest Winners For July!
First, I would like to announce this month's winner of my Work At Home For WorkAtHomeNoScams.com contest! Drum roll please…… Please help me in congratulating with your comments below: iVibeblk, CrazieSexyKool, Lina B. Show these folks some love! They really ran with the contest! As I said in the contest rules, you can enter as many times as possible using the various ways I suggested. Fortunately for our winners, they all did.
It's easy money folks. There is no reason you guys can't win next month because this contest is on going! So take advantage of this by ENTERING NOW! Lord knows how long my mad cow will last and I come to my senses!
And now for the reasons you're all reading this, I've found some new work at home jobs. But before we get to them, let's get some housekeeping items out the way to prevent any confusion, hateful comments, threats, demands, etc… You know who you are. 😉
– The leads have been screened to the best of my ability. But when in doubt, head over to our scam section by clicking here. Then proceed to follow the simple steps of our scam video & read some of the existing scams listed on that page. Within that vast information you should be able to easily determine if any company is scam. And remember scam artists don't always ask for fees. (See Package Forward, Check Cashing, & Cash4Gold Scams)
– Please keep in mind I CAN'T make jobs magically appear to fit your needs or locations. Although I wish I could. But what I find, is what I list! This will change from week to week. So as long as you're a loyal subscriber & stay faithful to me, you'll be the first to know. But if you decide to stray & leave me for a younger & hotter site, then you risk missing out on some good leads.
– It should be noted we're a U.S. based site, so most of our job leads will be in America. Look, It's nothing personal against you or your nation. I don't believe in drinking "hatorade". (Eddy loves all people.) So that's why I've created an international work at home job page for people that live outside the U.S. Click here to visit it now.
– I'm not personally affiliated with the employers or companies listed below unless otherwise noted. So any question or issues should be addressed with the companies directly.
– And finally, some of you may be visiting this page all after the fact. This may mean the jobs listed below are no longer available. Again, there isn't anything I can do about that. If you're subscriber, just patiently wait for my next job lead post. Or you can visit my other site www.WorkAtHomeCareers.com to see if we've posted similar jobs there or check out our work at home companies page.
Good luck either way! If you like what we're doing please show your love in the comment field below the jobs or share this page with others.
Work From Home (Telecommuting) Job Leads
Recommended Instant Work At Home Opportunities
More Job Leads
HomeJobStop.com (Membership based site)