Well another week has ended and it's been a pretty good one if you ask me. I've been very encouraged by the comments on my article Top 10 Reasons To Avoid Affiliate Marketing. There has been a large number of you that have taken advantage of the $1 Wealthy Affiliate Internet Marketing Course trial offer. It's obvious the article resonated with quite a few of you. I look forward to working with many of you on your new career if you decide to stick with it.
In any event I still got love for the folks that have decided that a work at home job is a better fit for them. Applaud you for being honest with yourself! With that in mind I've found some new work at home jobs. But before we get to them, let's get some housekeeping items out the way to prevent any confusion, hateful comments, threats, demands, etc… You know who you are. 😉
– The leads have been screened to the best of my ability. But when in doubt, head over to our scam section by clicking here. Then proceed to follow the simple steps of our scam video & read some of the existing scams listed on that page. Within that vast information you should be able to easily determine if any company is scam. And remember scam artists don't always ask for fees. (See Package Forward, Check Cashing, & Cash4Gold Scams)
– Please keep in mind I CAN'T make jobs magically appear to fit your needs or locations. Although I wish I could but what I find, is what I list! This will change from week to week. So as long as you're a loyal subscriber & stay faithful to me, you'll be the first to know. But if you decide to stray & leave me for a younger & hotter site, then you risk missing out on some good leads.
– It should be noted we're a U.S. based site, so most of our job leads will be in America. Look, It's nothing personal against you or your nation. I don't believe in drinking "hatorade". (Eddy loves all people.) So that's why I've created an international work at home job page for people that live outside the U.S. Click here to visit it now.
– I'm not personally affiliated with the employers or companies listed below unless otherwise noted. So any question or issues should be addressed with the companies directly.
– And finally, some of you may be visiting this page all after the fact. This may mean the jobs listed below are no longer available. Again, there isn't anything I can do about that. If you're subscriber, just patiently wait for my next job lead post. Or you can visit my other site www.WorkAtHomeCareers.com to see if we've posted similar jobs there or check out our work at home companies page.
Good luck either way! If you like what we're doing please show your love in the comment field below the jobs or share this page with others.
Work From Home (Telecommuting) Job Leads
Inbound Sales/Customer Service Representative
Internet Business Consultant / Coach
Data Entry / Administrative Work Part & Full Time (West LA)
Freelance writer, personal finance (USA)
Web Researcher (Work From Home)
Recommended Instant Work At Home Opportunities
More Job Leads
HomeJobStop.com (Membership based site)
6 thoughts on “New Work At Home Leads 06.05.09”
Thanks for all of the great information. I’m sure I will be emailing you frequently with questions. I originally read your Affiliate Marketing story a month or two ago, and I think this just might be the right fit for me. I’m a school teacher, and I’ve been looking for something steady to supplement my income. I clicked on your $1 trial for Wealthy Affilliate, and it took me straight to the regular WA sign up page. How do I sign up for the trial. I’m pretty sure I will be going the whole nine yards, but I wanted to make sure it was right for me first.
You’re quite welcome. I’m glad the information has been useful. Unfortunately the trial is over. It was only for a week. In any event, if you want to determine if this career is a good fit for you, I would encourage you to read the following article:
http://www.workathomenoscams.com/2009/05/31/top-10-reasons-to-avoid-affiliate-marketing if you haven’t already. But feel free to do your research around the web about Wealthy Affiliate. They are the real deal. Truth be told, their biggest weakness is that they over deliver on information and tools. So it can be overwhelming. But fortunately you have the help of the owners, other forum members and me. Good luck either way.
Good afternoon Eddy,
Thanks for the heads up as always may you and your family have a fantastic weekend!! 😀
On another note I could never be a hater towards you or no body on here. Cya! 😀
Thanks Veronica! You too! Glad to hear you don’t sip on that “Hatorade”. lol
I paid close attention to your info on the $1 trial offer from WA, and believe me, I came close to going for it. But (and this is nothing against you, you’re awesome) … I just don’t think a few days trial is long enough to judge the program.
I’m still in the niche research stage in my SBI program. It’s especially hard for me because my #1 passion simply can’t be done at this time, and I have to choose a “substitute” for my first site. It’s hard. I want to work in my passion! And that’s something no one company can help me with. Anyway, after I choose a niche, I’ll make my final decision as to whether to stay with them or go with WA.
I so wish I could do both! I think both have valuable things to offer someone who wants a business, not just a job. A biz is appropriate for me ’cause I’m an expat and I’m also thinking of the long haul.
Thanks for the latest list of jobs. I’ll have to see if any are possible for me. BTW, anyone else found a job through some of these lists?
I totally understand. The 7 day trial is definitely not meant for you to absorb everything in a week. That’s impossible. It’s more like going into a book store and being able to read a few chapters of a book you heard of to determine if you’ll like it. If so then you buy it, take it home and snuggle up to it before going to bed. That’s basically what this trial is about. I just thought the fact that you’ve been going through the research of comparing SBI & WA a 1 week trial might help the process?
In any event in terms of your passion just keep in mind that there are many ways to make money with a website besides just selling products as an affiliate. Google has a program known as Adsense which you can easily get into by setting a free blog at blogger.com. Adsense is basically some code you place on your site that will automatically search Google’s database to display relevant advertisers on your page within milliseconds. If people visit your site and click on these ads then you get paid a certain amount per click. It can range from as little as .01 to $50 per click depending on what your niche or site is about. The only thing you would need to do is write useful content and get people to your site using internet marketing techniques taught to you by SBI, WA or any credible internet marketing training course.
The other things is you need to learn to think laterally. I can have site about paintball for instance. Most people would sign up to be an affiliate of companies that make paintballs, guns, protection, etc. But you could also become an affiliate of DVD store and promote it on your paintball store. Why? Well guess what paintball is a sport and there is techniques you can learn by watching paintball videos. I could also promote a hotel affiliate company. Why? Because dudes take paintball trips and often stay in hotels for the weekend. You see what I’m doing? I’m thinking laterally. Don’t want to sound like a pushy affiliate but honestly that’s the type of stuff I learned form WA. LOL
So you just got a freebie from me. You may be able to look at your passion a bit differently now. As an affiliate you’ll learn to think outside the box if you’ve been trained properly. I hope this helps.