Hope everyone had a great week. I wouldn't know either way because comments on all my articles have been automatically shut off by my content management system. So no it's not your computers and no I haven't become tired of your feedback. We're working on the problem and hope to have it fixed very soon if not by the time you read this. Thanks for your continued patience and support.
Now on to the good stuff. I've found some new work at home jobs. But before we get to them, let's get some housekeeping items out the way to prevent any confusion, hateful comments, threats, demands, etc… You know who you are.
– The leads have been screened to the best of my ability. But when in doubt, head over to our scam section by clicking here. Then proceed to follow the simple steps of our scam video & read some of the existing scams listed on that page. Within that vast information you should be able to easily determine if any company is scam. And remember scam artists don't always ask for fees. (See Package Forward, Check Cashing, & Cash4Gold Scams)
– Please keep in mind I CAN'T make jobs magically appear to fit your needs or locations. Although I wish I could. But what I find, is what I list! This will change from week to week. So as long as you're a loyal subscriber & stay faithful to me, you'll be the first to know. But if you decide to stray & leave me for a younger & hotter site, then you risk missing out on some good leads.
– It should be noted we're a U.S. based site, so most of our job leads will be in America. Look, It's nothing personal against you or your nation. I don't believe in drinking "hatorade". (Eddy loves all people.) So that's why I've created an international work at home job page for people that live outside the U.S. Click here to visit it now.
– I'm not personally affiliated with the employers or companies listed below unless otherwise noted. So any question or issues should be addressed with the companies directly.
– And finally, some of you may be visiting this page all after the fact. This may mean the jobs listed below are no longer available. Again, there isn't anything I can do about that. If you're subscriber, just patiently wait for my next job lead post. Or you can visit my other site www.WorkAtHomeCareers.com to see if we've posted similar jobs there or check out our work at home companies page.
Good luck either way! If you like what we're doing please show your love in the comment field below the jobs or share this page with others.
Work From Home (Telecommuting) Job Leads
Search Engine Evaluator (English, Spanish, Chinese, Persian)
Recommended Instant Work At Home Opportunities
Work At Home With Amazon.com (Data Entry, Typing, etc)
More Job Leads
HomeJobStop.com (Membership based site)
11 thoughts on “New Work At Home Leads For 08.14.09”
Hi Eddy, I actually do have my own website. Although, I haven’t had any traffic. I didn’t think they would accept my site, because of that reason.@Eddy Salomon:
You won’t know unless you try and if they don’t, Try the work around I discussed above.
YES IT DID HELP!! Very encouraging. I feel exactly the way you felt. I’m tired of working for someone else and this is my final shot at trying something on my own.
I do have to ask. working with the smaller companies it seems a bit discouraging making $.01 here and $1.50 there. I have to ask. Does it add up to a nice amount. Don’t get me wrong here. I’m not trying to be rich, I just want to make a living working for myself.
Glad it did. You just need to focus on that feeling if you want to succeed.
In terms of the multiple streams of income from various companies, every little bit helps and eventually adds up. It may take a while but that’s how I started.
But to speed the process up, get in the habit of trying to refer people to these opportunities. That’s how the money will add up.
See the following article:
You can make a living for yourself working at home. But it usually takes some time and patience especially when it comes to internet marketing. If it were easy no one would be leaving their homes working offline. So keep that in mind.
thanks Eddy! My plan is to continue with the smaller opprotunities (mysurvey and clixsense) until I can afford wealthy affiliate.
Do you think the market is over saturated with internet marketers? I wonder if I’m getting in too late.
Good game plan and one I always encourage.
The market may have a lot of internet marketers but most of them aren’t making money. A lot of that I think is attributed to the characteristics I described
in the following article: http://www.workathomenoscams.com/top10
You have to keep in mind there are millions if not billions of people online. Even if you’re just reaching a small percentage of those people you’ll be able to do well.
My market is totally saturated and I was a no body in this industry. (Still am. lol) But with some good training, God’s blessings, hard work, persistence and proper mindset I’ve
been able to do pretty well. So if my simple Simon self can do it, I’m confident anyone can if they have the proper ingredients. Most people fail because they don’t view this as the be and end all. For me I knew if I didn’t make this work it meant working for the man the rest of my life and that option was unbearable. So even when I failed which I did many times, I would be reminded as to why I needed to get back up when I had to head back to work every morning dealing with crap I hated. In any event, I hope this helps.
First I would like to say the information you’re providing is incredible. I have set up an account with mysurvey.com but I can’t seem to get set up for the affiliate program. the website is expecting me to enter a website but I don’t have one. Do I need a website to get started?
Thanks for all the information.
I’m glad you appreciate the information. In terms of mysurvey, they changed their program where they only want affiliates that already have a website to join their program. I guess the assumption is if you already have a website then you’ll have people to refer right away. That being said you can get around this with a ghetto work around. lol My good buddy Callie pointed this out a while back ago in another post but I have a slight modification to her tip.
It goes as follows: MySurvey has a Refer-A-Friend page. It’s basically a place where you can enter the name and email of people you already know that you would like to introduce to MySurvey. Mysurvey then emails these people with a special referral link. If the people join, then you get 150 points which is basically $1.50 when you transfer those points to cash. Now here’s what you can do instead. Just enter your own name and email address. Then open your email and you’ll have your referral link. Then just copy and paste this link and you can use it to refer others. Hope that makes sense. To get into the referral page area, just log into your personal “Member Center” … look at top and select the “Referrals” tab. Then follow the tip I listed above. Hope this helps.
You have done a wonderful job with this website. Thanks for all that you do 😉
Hi Eddy – I love your layout. Did you create this theme or is it a WordPress one already available?
Did you ever consider putting your large Google Ad rectangle directly under your post title? Might get you a higher click-thru rate.
Hope your comments are working now…
I had a designer create it based on other themes I liked.
In terms of the adsense placement. Been there and done that. It works well in terms of clicks and money but its awful for user experience. It also makes like my blog look like those made for adsense flogs (fake blogs) that are pervasive on the web and I don’t want to be associated with that stuff. So it all depends on what your goals are. I think I have a better balance of the sponsored stuff now that everyone can tolerate. Thanks for the input and advice though.