This week I want to start off by giving a shout out to the World Champion Yankees on their win over Philly. In honor of the occassion, I've swapped out the usual help wanted pic with that of my little princess "repping" her team & New York roots. lol
As someone raised in "Da Bronx" this victory was bitter sweet for me. As if that wasn't enough, my wife is back home from her trip to Costa Rica. So now I can finally get some work done around here. I still don't see the fascination of risking one's life and calling it adventure. It just sounds like foolishness to me. Here are some pics of her so called "adventure" trip aka stuff you'll never catch Eddy doing: Zip line ride high in the air, Snake zip lining (Yikes!), View of an active volcano near her hotel. At the end of the day, I'm happy her and my sister are back in one piece. They seemed to have a great time. Without the support of my wife who holds down the fort, I wouldn't be able to do the work I perform here on my sites. So shout out to her as well. Okay enough of the mushy stuff. Even I'm starting to get a little queasy.
In any event, I've found some new work at home jobs. But before we get to them, let's get some housekeeping items out the way to prevent any confusion, hateful comments, threats, demands, etc… You know who you are.
– The leads have been screened to the best of my ability. But when in doubt, head over to our scam section by clicking here. Then proceed to follow the simple steps of our scam video & read some of the existing scams listed on that page. Within that vast information you should be able to easily determine if any company is scam. And remember scam artists don't always ask for fees. (See Package Forward, Check Cashing, & Cash4Gold Scams)
– Please keep in mind I CAN'T make jobs magically appear to fit your needs or locations. Although I wish I could. But what I find, is what I list! This will change from week to week. So as long as you're a loyal subscriber & stay faithful to me, you'll be the first to know. But if you decide to stray & leave me for a younger & hotter site, then you risk missing out on some good leads.
– It should be noted we're a U.S. based site, so most of our job leads will be in America. Look, It's nothing personal against you or your nation. I don't believe in drinking "hatorade". (Eddy loves all people.) So that's why I've created an international work at home job page for people that live outside the U.S. Click here to visit it now.
– I'm not personally affiliated with the employers or companies listed below unless otherwise noted. So any question or issues should be addressed with the companies directly.
– And finally, some of you may be visiting this page all after the fact. This may mean the jobs listed below are no longer available. Again, there isn't anything I can do about that. If you're subscriber, just patiently wait for my next job lead post. Or you can visit my other site www.WorkAtHomeCareers.com to see if we've posted similar jobs there or check out our work at home companies page.
Good luck either way! If you like what we're doing please show your love in the comment field below the jobs or share this page with others. By the way if you do land a job or start making money because of what you've learned on this site, then shout it out in the comment field so we know folks are succeeding. Hey, even I need a little encouragement sometimes too.
Work From Home (Telecommuting) Job Leads
Recommended Instant Work At Home Opportunities
More Job Leads
HomeJobStop.com (Membership based site)