I want to start off this week's leads by saying thank you! Thanks to all the people that chimed in to wish an old fart a Happy Birthday. I was truly overwhelmed with the love and humbled by it. But more importantly thanks for being a source of inspiration to each other. It's amazing how so many of you have taken action and are either making money with a traditional work at home job or some of the make money opportunities I've recommended.
I was very impressed to say the least. Sometimes you put this stuff out there and wonder if folks are getting it. But this week clearly illustrated that you have bought into "Eddy-ism" LOL. Hopefully some of the people that haven't taken any action in the past will now feel compelled to do so.
For those of you who haven't made a dime yet, keep fighting the good fight. It's obvious there are a lot of ways of making money as demonstrated by your colleagues in this week's post. However it's really up to you to give all legitimate avenues a shot. You never know what it can lead to if you're open minded about various types of opportunities. My success is a direct result of a lot of God's blessings, hard work, the proper mindset and being open minded to all legitimate opportunities. Don't you and your family deserve a shot at a better life? If you think they do, then consider taking action on things you've ignored. You just never know where it can lead.
In any event I've found some new work at home jobs. But before we get to them, let's get some housekeeping items out the way to prevent any confusion, hateful comments, threats, demands, etc… You know who you are.
– The leads have been screened to the best of my ability. But when in doubt, head over to our scam section by clicking here. Then proceed to follow the simple steps of our scam video & read some of the existing scams listed on that page. Within that vast information you should be able to easily determine if any company is scam. And remember scam artists don't always ask for fees. (See Package Forward, Check Cashing, & Cash4Gold Scams)
– Please keep in mind I CAN'T make jobs magically appear to fit your needs or locations. Although I wish I could. But what I find, is what I list! This will change from week to week. So as long as you're a loyal subscriber & stay faithful to me, you'll be the first to know. But if you decide to stray & leave me for a younger & hotter site, then you risk missing out on some good leads.
– It should be noted we're a U.S. based site, so most of our job leads will be in America. Look, It's nothing personal against you or your nation. I don't believe in drinking "hatorade". (Eddy loves all people.) So that's why I've created an international work at home job page for people that live outside the U.S. Click here to visit it now.
– I'm not personally affiliated with the employers or companies listed below unless otherwise noted. So any question or issues should be addressed with the companies directly.
– And finally, some of you may be visiting this page all after the fact. This may mean the jobs listed below are no longer available. Again, there isn't anything I can do about that. If you're subscriber, just patiently wait for my next job lead post. Or you can visit my other site www.WorkAtHomeCareers.com to see if we've posted similar jobs there or check out our work at home companies page.
Good luck either way! If you like what we're doing please show your love in the comment field below the jobs or share this page with others. By the way if you do land a job or start making money because of what you've learned on this site, then shout it out in the comment field so we know folks are succeeding. Hey, even I need a little encouragement sometimes too.
Work From Home (Telecommuting) Job Leads
Home Based Customer Service Reps
Part-time Paid Technical Research Internship
SEO, Blog and Social Media Help Wanted
Bookeeping Position – Part Time
Recommended Instant Work At Home Opportunities
Work At Home With Amazon.com (Data Entry, Typing, etc)
More Job Leads
HomeJobStop.com (Membership based site)
6 thoughts on “New Work At Home Leads For 11.13.09”
I’m looking to earn extra income while receiving unemployment. How does that work? Will I be jepordizing my unemployment? Do I need to tell them that I do online work for a few $$. Anything under $600 is not taxable and not necessarily needed to report to unemployment, correct?
Most legitimate work at home companies are just like any off line company. So they have to answer to Uncle Sam as well. The only major difference is that you’re not considered an employee. 99.9% of work at home companies will treat you like an independent contractor which means you’re responsible for reporting your earnings to the feds at the end of the year. If you earn $600 or above, a legitimate company will ask that you fill out a W-9. Then at the end of the year you’ll receive a 1099 that will document your earnings. The company that “hired” you will also submit this to the feds as well which is required by law. It’s your responsibility to report those earnings in your tax return. Whatever is left after taking into consideration deductions such as your internet bill, home office supplies and whatever else a good accountant will identify is what’s taxed. It sounds very scary at first and it was for me since I worked with so many companies. I didn’t have a good accountant at the time so I ended up with one of those BIG SURPRISES from Uncle Sam. But it was a lesson learned.
So that’s how it works. Based on this it can definitely affect your unemployment. Hope this helps.
Where are my manners?
I really appreciate the kind words. I know as you read through the site, you’ll learn a lot and will experience success or at the very least avoid the crap that is out there. Good luck.
Hi Eddy, just found your site a couple of days ago, bookmarked it, and have been reading diligently ever since. I think it’s great you’re using your knowledge, experience, and expertise to try to help others instead of rip them off.
I enjoy your website and all the hard work you’ve obviously put into it; just want to say thanks from a new reader, I have much to learn and feel this is a trustworthy source of information.
Thanks Eddy for sharing once again the leads you post here for us so diligently. I hope your birthday was a very GRAND affair and your two sweeties got you just what you wanted for your birthday. Watch out for the little “short” one because that picture you posted of her sitting with you at your computer looks like she’s getting ready to acquisition the business. LOL!!! You’d better be updating your resume and honing your interview skills in hopes that she’ll allow you to continue to be a part of it when she takes the helm.
Anyway, a very blessed day to you and yours.