New Work At Home Leads For 12.18.09
Links & ads you may click on this blog pay the bills & keep this site free for you. Thanks for supporting!
Hello All, Hope you had a great week. The last couple of weeks have been pretty hectic for me. I spent a week or two in cabin fever mode. We locked ourselves in the condo as we put my princess through potty training. Truth be told, I think it took more of a toll on us than it did her. But I think she's finally mastered that skill. Not bad for a girl that isn't 2 yet. lol
If that wasn't enough, we've been doing some home shopping. My little condo feels like the walls are finally closing in on me. Ever since my little girl has learned how to walk there is no place to hide. So the past couple of weeks we've visited some homes in the hope of finding our vision of the "Salomon Compound". Here are some things I've learned about house shopping.
1. What you think you might need and what you really do need are two different things. I initially thought I would pretty much be happy with a home that was double the size of our current condo and a little land. This way my daughter and the dog had some place to roam and I wouldn't be responsible for too much yard work.
However after seeing a few homes. I realize that I probably need triple the space for family entertaining. The need for a small yard has been replaced with the desire of an acre or two so I can have an ATV and private paintball field in my my backyard. It's not a neccessity like large living space, bedrooms, office and a "man cave". But it's become more of a priority now that I can see what I can get out there. lol
2. Homeowners aren't the best marketers. I've visited several homes. Some of the ones that stand out in my mind for the wrong reasons include a home where a dirty bra was left hanging on a bathroom door and some dudes draws were plastered on the bathroom floor.
Fortunately I've watched enough HGTV where I've learned to ignore things that may not be to my liking. But usually that would mean paint, carpets, wall paper, etc. I wasn't prepared to see folks personal garments out and about. I don't know about you but when I know company is coming over, I tidy up. I'll keep it real, I'm a neat freak. So I tidy up constantly. But if I'm trying to sell my home, you better believe I'm really going to clean it up so buyers see themselves in it. So if you're trying to sell your house, you might want to keep that in mind.
In any event I've found some new work at home jobs. But before we get to them, let's get some housekeeping items out the way to prevent any confusion, hateful comments, threats, demands, etc… You know who you are.
– The leads have been screened to the best of my ability. But when in doubt, head over to our scam section by clicking here. Then proceed to follow the simple steps of our scam video & read some of the existing scams listed on that page. Within that vast information you should be able to easily determine if any company is scam. And remember scam artists don't always ask for fees. (See Package Forward, Check Cashing, & Cash4Gold Scams)
– Please keep in mind I CAN'T make jobs magically appear to fit your needs or locations. Although I wish I could. But what I find, is what I list! This will change from week to week. So as long as you're a loyal subscriber & stay faithful to me, you'll be the first to know. But if you decide to stray & leave me for a younger & hotter site, then you risk missing out on some good leads.
– It should be noted we're a U.S. based site, so most of our job leads will be in America. Look, It's nothing personal against you or your nation. I don't believe in drinking "hatorade". (Eddy loves all people.) So that's why I've created an international work at home job page for people that live outside the U.S. Click here to visit it now.
– I'm not personally affiliated with the employers or companies listed below unless otherwise noted. So any question or issues should be addressed with the companies directly.
– And finally, some of you may be visiting this page all after the fact. This may mean the jobs listed below are no longer available. Again, there isn't anything I can do about that. If you're subscriber, just patiently wait for my next job lead post. Or you can visit my other site www.WorkAtHomeCareers.com to see if we've posted similar jobs there or check out our work at home companies page.
Good luck either way! If you like what we're doing please show your love in the comment field below the jobs or share this page with others. By the way if you do land a job or start making money because of what you've learned on this site, then shout it out in the comment field so we know folks are succeeding. Hey, even I need a little encouragement sometimes too.
Work From Home (Telecommuting) Job Leads
Recommended Instant Work At Home Opportunities
More Job Leads
HomeJobStop.com (Membership based site)