Hello All, Hope you had a great week. The last couple of weeks have been pretty hectic for me. I spent a week or two in cabin fever mode. We locked ourselves in the condo as we put my princess through potty training. Truth be told, I think it took more of a toll on us than it did her. But I think she's finally mastered that skill. Not bad for a girl that isn't 2 yet. lol
If that wasn't enough, we've been doing some home shopping. My little condo feels like the walls are finally closing in on me. Ever since my little girl has learned how to walk there is no place to hide. So the past couple of weeks we've visited some homes in the hope of finding our vision of the "Salomon Compound". Here are some things I've learned about house shopping.
1. What you think you might need and what you really do need are two different things. I initially thought I would pretty much be happy with a home that was double the size of our current condo and a little land. This way my daughter and the dog had some place to roam and I wouldn't be responsible for too much yard work.
However after seeing a few homes. I realize that I probably need triple the space for family entertaining. The need for a small yard has been replaced with the desire of an acre or two so I can have an ATV and private paintball field in my my backyard. It's not a neccessity like large living space, bedrooms, office and a "man cave". But it's become more of a priority now that I can see what I can get out there. lol
2. Homeowners aren't the best marketers. I've visited several homes. Some of the ones that stand out in my mind for the wrong reasons include a home where a dirty bra was left hanging on a bathroom door and some dudes draws were plastered on the bathroom floor.
Fortunately I've watched enough HGTV where I've learned to ignore things that may not be to my liking. But usually that would mean paint, carpets, wall paper, etc. I wasn't prepared to see folks personal garments out and about. I don't know about you but when I know company is coming over, I tidy up. I'll keep it real, I'm a neat freak. So I tidy up constantly. But if I'm trying to sell my home, you better believe I'm really going to clean it up so buyers see themselves in it. So if you're trying to sell your house, you might want to keep that in mind.
In any event I've found some new work at home jobs. But before we get to them, let's get some housekeeping items out the way to prevent any confusion, hateful comments, threats, demands, etc… You know who you are.
– The leads have been screened to the best of my ability. But when in doubt, head over to our scam section by clicking here. Then proceed to follow the simple steps of our scam video & read some of the existing scams listed on that page. Within that vast information you should be able to easily determine if any company is scam. And remember scam artists don't always ask for fees. (See Package Forward, Check Cashing, & Cash4Gold Scams)
– Please keep in mind I CAN'T make jobs magically appear to fit your needs or locations. Although I wish I could. But what I find, is what I list! This will change from week to week. So as long as you're a loyal subscriber & stay faithful to me, you'll be the first to know. But if you decide to stray & leave me for a younger & hotter site, then you risk missing out on some good leads.
– It should be noted we're a U.S. based site, so most of our job leads will be in America. Look, It's nothing personal against you or your nation. I don't believe in drinking "hatorade". (Eddy loves all people.) So that's why I've created an international work at home job page for people that live outside the U.S. Click here to visit it now.
– I'm not personally affiliated with the employers or companies listed below unless otherwise noted. So any question or issues should be addressed with the companies directly.
– And finally, some of you may be visiting this page all after the fact. This may mean the jobs listed below are no longer available. Again, there isn't anything I can do about that. If you're subscriber, just patiently wait for my next job lead post. Or you can visit my other site www.WorkAtHomeCareers.com to see if we've posted similar jobs there or check out our work at home companies page.
Good luck either way! If you like what we're doing please show your love in the comment field below the jobs or share this page with others. By the way if you do land a job or start making money because of what you've learned on this site, then shout it out in the comment field so we know folks are succeeding. Hey, even I need a little encouragement sometimes too.
Work From Home (Telecommuting) Job Leads
Part-Time Tech Support (Providence, RI)
Online Portal Community Manager
Online Moderator French (Parisian) and English Speaking
Recommended Instant Work At Home Opportunities
Work At Home With Amazon.com (Data Entry, Typing, etc)
More Job Leads
HomeJobStop.com (Membership based site)
5 thoughts on “New Work At Home Leads For 12.18.09”
As always, thanks for the wonderful leads that you provide. And congrats to you and your wife on the potty training! That’s wonderful that she picked it up before she turned 2. I wish I could say this but I’m still having challenges with my 3 year old son. I think he’s starting to get it but very, very slowly…too slow for me! But everyone keeps telling me that he will get it in time, so I guess I’m just stressing myself out unnecessarily! LOL I just thought he would be potty trained way before now but I guess he had other plans! 🙂
Don’t be too concerned about your son. He’ll be potty trained when the time is right for him. Definitely don’t drive yourself crazy about it or allow anyone to make you feel awkward about it. In any event, good luck.
Another tidbit of info … girls mature faster than boys too. It’s just our nature I guess. So it’s no surprise to me that your little princess seems “grown” for her age. Sounds like she’s really giving ya a run for your money. lol Now as smart as she obviously is, why isn’t she putting those toys in her toy box rather than throwing them all over the house?
Yeah, you’d think the male anatomy is easier to manage during potty training … but I could never understand why my son wanted to “aim” elsewhere other than where he was supposed to. Perhaps it had something to do with that “control” he realized he had. lol I was just glad when he finally got it together.
OCD? Well, even if that was the case with my hubby, it would take me a while to become annoyed with the obsession of his compulsiveness to tidy up. Just having him clean for a change would be a blessing. Besides, much of the mess that happens in my household is his. I’m still on him about letting the dang toilet seat down in the bathroom. lmreo
I agree with your clean up philosophy. My momz used to always say, “clean the little messes as you go along; it eliminates the big mess at the end.” So true indeed.
Nah, we haven’t found our new home yet … but I’m confident we will very soon. I’m so excited about it. The change will do us much good.
Congrats on your baby girl’s potty training success! Such an achievement for your little princess; but more so for you and your wife I’m sure. lol Having been there and done that 4 times, I know the “relief” potty training mastering brings.
The saying is that girls are easier to train than boys. With my 3 daughters and 1 son, I do attest to that truth. So whenever Eddy Jr arrives on the scene … you better get ready for more of a challenge! lol
With a move in my very near future as well, I hear ya in terms of the walls closing in. My fam and I have long outlived our current residence. It will be so wonderful to move on to a bigger and better dwelling place. I look forward to my new “she cave”. Oh yes, we women have them too! I’m not anti-social by any means; quite the contrary, but there are those times when I do have to get away from everyone for my moments of sweet solitude. lol
Lord have mercy, don’t even get me started on hubby neatness. Mine could definitely use some pointers in that area. Applaud you Eddy for being a neat freak. Such a fine quality in a man. I’m sure your wife absolutely LOVES and appreciates that. Have you ever considered a “Hubby House Helper” section to your blog? I’d have my equal half reading your neat freak tips and info regularly. lol
Nice article, and great job leads too!
It’s definitely big thing for my little girl. I can’t believe how fast this girl is growing. She’s getting too grown for my taste though. lol
I’ve heard the same theory about boys potty training difficulties. It seems sort of backwards to me. I feel like our plumbing is easier to manage and control as evident by the shorter bathroom lines in any venue. lol But I guess I’ll find out if I’m ever blessed with mini Eddy.
A she cave you say? My wife always asks me why can’t she have a room dedicated to herself? And I’m like you do it’s called our bedroom, kitchen, and every other room in the house. I’m just asking for two (man cave and my office.) lol. But I totally understand how everyone needs a refuge away from everyone sometimes. Have you found a bigger home yet?
My wife doesn’t like my OCD neatness. I must admit it is very annoying. I literally run around the house tiding up after the ladies in my house. My philosophy is why wait until the end of the day to clean up when you can do it a little at a time as the mess is happening? This way at the end of the day, you’re free to just relax. But I can see why that would be annoying. I’m trying to work on it. But I think it’s gotten worst when my daughter started taking over the house and throwing her toys every where and when I lost my office to her. So the only tips I have is for your husband to get a man cave so he can lock himself away in there and won’t be exposed to the mess that everyone is leaving all over the house. lol