Unique Rewards Review: Is It A Time Wasting Scam or Actually Legit?
Links & ads you may click on this blog pay the bills & keep this site free for you. Thanks for supporting!
If you're anything like your favorite blogger, you probably have an unhealthy obsession with the internet. I know if I don't have access to the internet for too long, I go through withdrawal like a crackhead that can't get a hit on their pipe. Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating. The reality is we all probably surf the internet a lot watching videos, clicking on links, reading email and so forth. Apparently sites like Unique Rewards will pay us for our unhealthy addiction. You have probably gone through some Unique Rewards reviews on the web to determine if this site is actually legit. Well you've come to the right place because we'll unveil all the complaints so you can make the right decision for yourself.
What is Unique Rewards?
Unique Rewards is a rewards website where you earn cash by completing certain web-based tasks like surveys, listening to music and shopping online. Unique Rewards Inc., started operations in 2003 in Oberlin, Ohio and is currently headed by CEO Mr. Oleg Gradel.
How Does Unique Rewards Work?
Once you create a free account with the website, you can complete the tasks that earn you money including:
- Taking surveys and completing offers. When available, you can complete a survey and earn cash. You can also earn cash when you find and complete an offer that interests you. Some offers require you to use your credit card.
- Cash back on shopping. You can get up to 35% cash rebate if you choose to purchase an item through their website.
- Listening to music. You get paid to listen to music or the radio. Every 30 minutes you will be required to fill out a captcha code to earn the cash.
- Clicking on ads. Every day you will be presented with 20 ads upon which you will be required to interact with to earn your money.
- Reading emails. While being a member, you will receive two emails per week. Once you read the mails, your account will be credited with one cent.
- Watching videos. You earn cash watching the videos on the website. The amount you earn depends on the length of the video.
- Referral program. You can earn through referring friends and family to the website.
Once you cash out your first earnings, you become a gold member for life, where the commissions are far much better.
How much can I earn with Unique Rewards?
With Unique Rewards, the amount you earn depends on your effort and how many tasks you can complete in a day. I cannot give you a round figure, but here's what each online task can earn you:
- Taking surveys – 70 cents to $1 per survey
- Shopping cash back – Up to 35% cash back on purchases
- Reading emails. – Each email comes with an offer attached. Each completed offer earns you 1 cent
- Watching videos. – A 5-7 minute video earns you 3 cents.
- Clicking on ads – each ad earns you 1 cent.
- You earn $5 per referral. However, your referral has to earn $20 minimum for you to earn the $5.
Did you know that Swagbucks.com and Fusioncash.com pay for these activities as well? Well, now you know. You can also check out My Top Work At Home Recommendation for a real work from home income generating opportunity.
How Does Unique Rewards Pay You?
Unique Rewards pays through PayPal or Check. Payment takes a week to process. That means if you request payment on a Friday, the money will be available to you the following week on Thursday evening. The minimum payout amount is $20.
How Do I Join Unique Rewards?
Unique Rewards only accept members from the US, UK and Canada only. All you need is a vaild email address and a PayPal or checking account to join. Once you complete the online application form you can start earning through completing the offers available. It's totally free to join as well.
What we like about Unique Rewards
Unique Rewards offer PayPal and checks. So you're not limited to gift cards which you can't use to pay your bills.
Free to join
You don't need dish out a single cent to start earning with this company.
Free Gold Membership
As I mentioned earlier, when you reach the $20 milestone for the first time, you become a Gold member for life. Gold members earn higher commissions on shopping and surveys.
Unique Rewards Complaints
Some work-from-home websites are good, others couldn't give a damn about your situation and others are just total rip-offs. What boat does Unique Rewards rock? Here's the dirt.
Hope you like eating spam
If you hate junk email like me, then some of Unique Rewards advertiser offers may turn you off. As with most rewards websites, they make money through advertisers. That means you may be on the receiving end of some shady offers and scams from illegitimate advertisers.
Not worth the pay
Some of the pay offered for their tasks is just absurd. Of course the easiest offers have the lowest payouts meaning as low as one cent. At those rates some users have complained having to wait for months before cashing out. If you are looking to earn some real money, you may want to check out My Top Work At Home Recommendation for a real part time or full time income.
It's all about the location
If you don't live in the UK, US or Canada, then tough luck. At the time of this review any other country is excluded.
It takes money to make money?
That seems to be kind of true if you want to maximize your income with the highest paying offers at Unique Rewards. Some advertisers require your credit card info. This is used for trial offers where Unique Rewards will pay you more money for offers like this. But the kicker is if you don't cancel the trial you'll probably be charged more than you make. So this can bite you in your ass if you're not organized.
No BBB Love!
If you depend on the Better Business Bureau rating to determine the legitimacy of a company, you might want to know Unique Rewards's BBB rating is an F at the time of this review.
Is Unique Rewards A Scam Or Not?
Unique Rewards is not a scam in the purest sense of the word. You can actually earn some cash through their website. However, the hoops you have to jump through to earn your first paycheck may not be worth your effort. I don't really see this as a way to earn a full time income or even a part time income. If you're looking to earn real income like this, then you may want to check out My Best Work At Home Recommendation.
Well, that's my time for today. I'd love to hear your thoughts about this opportunity so leave a comment down below.
Until next time,
Eddy with a Y