One of the great things that I love about the internet is that there are so many ways to earn extra money for things that you do already unpaid. Unfortunately they don't pay all that well on their own. But when you combine them with other opportunities or use some advanced strategies I teach it can really add up. So with that in mind I'm writing this ZoomBuck Review with the hopes that it will provide you with a legitimate way to earn for something you're probably doing right now. But let's see, shall we?
What is ZoomBucks?
Zoombucks.com is get-paid-to website (GPT), based in Vancouver, Canada. Membership is free and open to users who are 13 years or older and residents of AUS / CAN / UK / USA and some other countries.
How do you earn money with Zoombucks?
Like most of these GPT sites Zoombucks doesn't talk in dollars and cents but POINTS, where ONE point equals 1 cent. You earn points by doing:
- Complete Offers (paid or free)
- Do Surveys
- Watch Videos
- Listen to Music
- Social sharing
- Task with CrowdFlower
- Play Games
You also can WIN points by
- Participating in Contests
- Spin “The Wheel' (one spin per day)
- Using the Zoombuck's Search Engine (5 searches per day)
- Find Promo Codes (hidden on FB or on site)
Zoombucks offers a PAID Membership, which pays up to 90% more for the tasks. There are 5 different levels ranging from $5.99 to $59.99 per month.
Zoombuck's Referral Program: Refer your friends, family members, your enemies and their enemies and friends, and get 10% of all of their earnings for as long as they stay active. Sorry, only ONE account per household, so don't try to sign up your parrot, dog or cat. If you're not good at getting referrals but want to earn hundreds and thousands of dollars per month like I do with them, be sure to check out my course here. I literally walk you through one of the secret ways I get referrals for programs like Zoombucks.
How and When are you paid by Zoombucks
You have the choice of a variety of Instant Gift Cards, Paypal, or check by snail mail. The payout threshold is 300 points ($3) for gift cards, and 575 points ($5) for pay through PayPal.
2) They give you a Sign-up Bonus: It's only 5 points (5 cents) but hey, it's a start, and as soon as you are a member, there will be some ONE TIME special and FREE offers for newbies; like installing an app or joining survey sites, etc. If you take all these free offers, you can cash out your first 5 bucks on the day you join.
3) Lots of EASY and FUN stuff to do to earn points: Yup, you can earn lots of points without having to complete free or paid offers, which can become problems if you are not very organized in keeping track of cancellation dates, and/or reading the ‘fine print' of such offers.
4) Their referral program: If you are able to recruit a lt of new members, you'll earn 10% of THEIR earnings and that can add up to a nice little extra for doing nothing. That's how I make a lot of my income using one of my secret techniques here.
5) Relatively low cash-out threshold: There is none of this $30 or $40 threshold nonsense where you have to wait for several months to see money for the time spent. Zoombucks pays instantly as soon as your request has been received (give 'em 24 hours though)
What are the Zoombucks complaints?
As I always say, no company is perfect and there will always be some complaints, even against the best. Zoombucks is no exception.
It's too time consuming!
This is true only if you think that earning rewards for activities you do anyways (for free) is a full time job and should pay more. Watching a video clip on Yahoo of the last play in the Superbowl doesn't pay you diddly, but watching it on Zoombucks will earn you 3 or 4 cents. I spend a lot of downtime watching Netflix and stupid online videos. So in my mind it is worth spending some of that time watching online videos on GPT sites sometimes.
My rewards points don't show in my account!
Some activities may not show for up in your account right away. For completing free or paid offers, for example, your account may be credited ONLY after a certain period of time. If it was a free trial that included a cancellation period, you will get credit after the expiration date. So, be patient and most importantly, keep diligent track of those.
My account has been shut down – it's a scam!
Many of the ‘accounts closed‘ complaints are the result of people violating the terms and conditions or rules of offers without realizing it. 99.9%, including myself, don't read the legal lingo in first place, and when we do, we don't understand it. LOL.
We also have to understand that there are people that abuse the system. Like this guy explaining on HIS website how to cheat and get reward points by using the return browser key in the game section, which resets Captcha and every new code entry simulates a game played (which he didn't).
So, is Zoombucks A Scam?
No it doesn't appear to be. But working a GPT site like Zoombucks.com is not going to allow you to quit your job and make a livable income for the most part. However if you spend a lot of time online doing the things Zoombucks will reward you for doing then it just makes “cents” to be rewarded for those activities.
Now if you're looking to make some real money that you can possibly replace or supplement your income regularly then be sure to check out My Top Free Work At Home Recommendation here. I'm a big proponent of multiple streams of income so if you couple sites like Zoombucks and my top recommendation eventually you have various sources of income coming at different times. You don't have all your eggs in one basket aka a job which can be wiped out in an instant. So take full advantage of all legitimate ways you can make money online. It's been my recipe for success for many years.
Well I want to hear your thoughts about this company. Is this something you would consider as a little source of income? Or are you all about all or nothing type of income. Leave a comment down below. I'd love to hear from you either way.
Thanks for reading.
Eddy with a y