Let me start off this post by saying, "My bad!". This past week my wife and daughter went away to an all female (men not allowed) family trip to Sarasota, Florida. I thought I would get tons of work done here alone. But I ended up missing my ladies something awful. I had a glimpse of what an empty nest is going to feel like (Scary stuff). So I could not bear the pain anymore & decided to distract myself by going to Miami for a few days doing this, Click Here. (Firing the Man is a great thing.) Got back yesterday and totally forgot my obligations to you good folk. So please forgive my tardiness. You can always dock my pay if you think it's necessary. I totally understand.
In any event, I've found some new work at home jobs. But before we get to them, let's get some housekeeping items out the way to prevent any confusion, hateful comments, threats, demands, etc… You know who you are.
– The leads have been screened to the best of my ability. But when in doubt, head over to our scam section by clicking here. Then proceed to follow the simple steps of our scam video & read some of the existing scams listed on that page. Within that vast information you should be able to easily determine if any company is scam. And remember scam artists don't always ask for fees. (See Package Forward, Check Cashing, & Cash4Gold Scams)
– Please keep in mind I CAN'T make jobs magically appear to fit your needs or locations. Although I wish I could. But what I find, is what I list! This will change from week to week. So as long as you're a loyal subscriber & stay faithful to me, you'll be the first to know. But if you decide to stray & leave me for a younger & hotter site, then you risk missing out on some good leads.
– It should be noted we're a U.S. based site, so most of our job leads will be in America. Look, It's nothing personal against you or your nation. I don't believe in drinking "hatorade". (Eddy loves all people.) So that's why I've created an international work at home job page for people that live outside the U.S. Click here to visit it now.
– I'm not personally affiliated with the employers or companies listed below unless otherwise noted. So any question or issues should be addressed with the companies directly.
– And finally, some of you may be visiting this page all after the fact. This may mean the jobs listed below are no longer available. Again, there isn't anything I can do about that. If you're subscriber, just patiently wait for my next job lead post. Or you can visit my other site www.WorkAtHomeCareers.com to see if we've posted similar jobs there or check out our work at home companies page.
Good luck either way! If you like what we're doing please show your love in the comment field below the jobs or share this page with others.
Work From Home (Telecommuting) Job Leads
Ethical Hacker / Penetration Tester (Hee, Hee. lol)
Internet Assessor (Must be bi-lingual in English and their native language )
Recommended Instant Work At Home Opportunities
More Job Leads
HomeJobStop.com (Membership based site)