MyBrowserCash.com is a site like others we've discussed here (Peer Gomez, Cash Gopher). In a nutshell you download software as an add on to your browser that lets them show relevant ads on the pages you normally visit while surfing the net. In return you get paid a percentage of whatever the advertiser paid MyBrowserCash.com. The percentage is up to 45%. I wish I had more concrete numbers as to what that may translate into in terms of actual dollars but they were a bit allusive about this.
In general when dealing with getting paid for viewing ads opportunities such as My Browser Cash (Clixsense , Hits4Pay or Beezag.com ) you're not going to make a lot of money. I've heard some people bitch and moan about this. But as I've argued many times in the past, at least now you can get paid for something you've always done for free which is viewing advertisements. So how can one really complain about money you weren't even making before? It just doesn't make much ‘cents' to me. But I'm sure someone will proceed to complain. (You know who you are. lol) With that said, let's continue to dig into this opportunity.
How to make more money?
There are several other ways to make money with this opportunity outside of just viewing the ads which is great if you really want to up your income potential with this. The other options are as follows:
– You can get paid to try out offers very much the way fusion cash works. These offers can pay as much as $25. But you have to keep in mind the pitfalls of get paid to try offers and how to avoid losing money which we discussed here.
– Like Clixsense they allow you to use your earnings to buy ads to put in their system. So if you are an affiliate marketer or belong to other referral based money making programs it would be an easy way to get the word out and earn more money with the other programs you're part of.
– Like most non-traditional work at home opportunities you can also get paid for getting referrals to sign up for this free opportunity as well. You'll earn a percentage for all of your referrals earnings. I couldn't find the exact percentage but it is probably minimal. However if you're good at getting people to sign up for free stuff or are a trained affiliate marketer like yours truly you'll be surprised how much that can add up. I make a full time income like this.
However even if you're not a trained affiliate marketer or suck at getting referrals on your own, You can also buy referrals. Fortunately you can use the money you've earned for watching ads to buy referrals. They let you do that about once a week. Since you are using your earnings, you're not really coming out of pocket which is nice. By the way if you're a Gold Level member (which I'll explain later) they also have a Share the Wealth System, where people who sign up from the main website without a referral link are randomly assigned to a Gold Member's account. So even if you don't want to actively recruit new referrals they come to you as a benefit of being a gold member. Nice!
So are there any fees associated with this opportunity?
Well I just mentioned a gold membership which I'm sure sparked this question. Fortunately this opportunity has different options. One option allows you to be a member for free and add the ad software that pays you to your browser at no cost to you. However they have another option that they push which is an upgrade that is currently $12.95 which makes you a ‘Gold Level' member and eligible for free referrals and some other stuff in the members area. There is also talk of adding a Silver Level for lesser amount, that also gives you referrals. (It may already be an option.) I have no problems with upgrades provided they actually help a member make more money. However we've all run into sites where the upgrades added little value to you but sure lined the site owners pockets with more green. This doesn't seem to be the case here.
How do I get paid?
Currently at the time of this review the pay out threshold is $20. However there is talk about lowering it to $5 which would be great! They use Pay Pal and Alert Pay to distribute payments which is the norm with opportunities like this. I found quite a few cut and paste copies of payment records, but not photographs as proof, which is what I like best.
Here are some of the recent changes made in the past month or so of this review. I like seeing stuff like this because it shows the company is serious about being here long term and growth which is good if you're a member.
– They are considering lowering the payout to $5.
– They added an live chat.
– They added a way for you to contact your downline which is a nice feature that may help you keep them motivated and making you more money.
– They improved their earnings and referral credit tracking.
– They temporarily closed Gold Level applications until they could get caught up with the referrals distribution.
How do you sign up?
Click here to sign up.
What about the International Folks?
It seems that this offer is available everywhere, since they do use paypal and alert pay which combined cover damn near every country in terms of payments.
Okay now it's time for the part of the review that you all love. It's the dirty part where we pick at some of the common complaints and things to consider so you can make an informed decision.
– There is no About Us or information on the owner of this site. The domain Whois information is locked. The Disclaimer page is a 404 error page. That could all be nothing or it could be something. Either way it makes me a bit uncomfortable.
– As discussed before, this is not going to be a big money maker where you can support your whole family. But they are up front about that which is nice. As I always I view these type of opportunities as one more addition to my multiple streams of income approach. Those of you who have read my blog and follow it have actually made money and those that don't are still trying to find a way to earn money at home. The results speak for themselves.
– This opportunity is still pretty new (a couple months old) and with that in mind their longevity concerns me. So far it's been all good. However I've always liked to play it safe and wait for a few months to see what happens with an opportunity. Because once the honeymoon is over that's when the true colors come out in a marriage and the same applies for work at home opportunities. Personally I have no problem being patient and coming into something like this after the fact it has proven staying power. I never want to be in a position to personally recommend something that turns out to be a ‘wham bam thank you mam' type of operation because I got caught up in the all novelty. I don't buy into the idea that an opportunity will get saturated and you won't be able to get referrals late in the game. The Internet literally has billions of people and no one person will introduce a given opportunity to all of them. So that means I'll still be able to get my share of the pie when the dust has settled. I really do hope it has the staying power but only time will tell that. I'm more inclined to wait.
– If you're like me you're probably very uneasy about downloading things onto your computer especially when they're from unknown site owners. The fact of the matter is there are tons of viruses and spyware software out there that can really mess up your system. Earning a few bucks may not be worth that risk when it may cost you hundreds to fix your PC or you end up having to get a whole new one. I haven't really read anything that has alluded to this but it's still a concern in the back of my mind.
– $20 is a high payment threshold especially since most people will be a free member and focus on the viewing ad option only which doesn't seem to pay a lot. With that in mind, It could take several weeks if not a month to see the fruit of your surfing labor. Personally I would like to see the amount at $5. Folks will probably be less inclined to give up and will refer more people. But the $20 minimum is totally doable but you need some great patience.
So Is My Browser Cash Legitimate?
My Browser Cash seems to be in limbo in my simple simon mind. Again they're still too new for me to be totally conclusive either way. Most of the feedback has been good which is a big factor for me. They have been around for several months and are gaining a lot members rapidly. So much so, they have upgraded their system twice to handle the volume and added new back room support features. This is all positive stuff to me.
The company seems to be making moves for the long term! That being said, I still hesitate to fully recommend it until I can see a more consistent evidence of actual payments beyond the initial honeymoon months. However, since the sign up is free, I would not discourage you from trying it out. That is assuming that the whole downloading software from an unknown source doesn't bother you. Even if it doesn't, I wouldn't do the upgrade until this thing is proven for at least a year. In any event, I will be looking forward to hearing from those of you who have tried this opportunity. Feel free to update us on any changes or correct me (as I know you will be) if I got anything wrong in this review. Maybe if this thing proves itself for the long term we'll revisit it later in the year with an updated yeah or nay post.
As always be sure to check out the opportunities I do personally recommend here. And if you're more interested in a traditional work at home job with a higher salary visit our work at home jobs page which is updated daily. If you want to know if something is a scam be sure to watch our scam video. Thanks for your continued support as a loyal subscriber to this blog or as a fan of my facebook fanpage!