Hey Guys, sorry you haven't heard from me much of late. I was out of commission for a few days & now the women of my house are all sick. So I have to hold down the fort as best as I can. Thank goodness for my retired parents who have kept my princess entertained. I have a better appreciation for my super woman wife, all mothers and especially single parents. God bless you all. In any event I just wanted to give you a heads up so you don't think I'm ignoring you or I'm slacking off.
In any event I have managed to get some work done & I've found some new work at home jobs. But before we get to them, let's get some housekeeping items out the way to prevent any confusion, hateful comments, threats, demands, etc… You know who you are.
– The leads have been screened to the best of my ability. But when in doubt, head over to our scam section by clicking here. Then proceed to follow the simple steps of our scam video & read some of the existing scams listed on that page. Within that vast information you should be able to easily determine if any company is scam. And remember scam artists don't always ask for fees. (See Package Forward, Check Cashing, & Cash4Gold Scams)
– Please keep in mind I CAN'T make jobs magically appear to fit your needs or locations. Although I wish I could. But what I find, is what I list! This will change from week to week. So as long as you're a loyal subscriber & stay faithful to me, you'll be the first to know. But if you decide to stray & leave me for a younger & hotter site, then you risk missing out on some good leads.
– It should be noted we're a U.S. based site, so most of our job leads will be in America. Look, It's nothing personal against you or your nation. I don't believe in drinking "hatorade". (Eddy loves all people.) So that's why I've created an international work at home job page for people that live outside the U.S. Click here to visit it now.
– I'm not personally affiliated with the employers or companies listed below unless otherwise noted. So any question or issues should be addressed with the companies directly.
– And finally, some of you may be visiting this page all after the fact. This may mean the jobs listed below are no longer available. Again, there isn't anything I can do about that. If you're subscriber, just patiently wait for my next job lead post. Or you can visit my other site www.WorkAtHomeCareers.com to see if we've posted similar jobs there or check out our work at home companies page.
Good luck either way! If you like what we're doing please show your love in the comment field below the jobs or share this page with others. By the way if you do land a job or start making money because of what you've learned on this site, then shout it out in the comment field so we know folks are succeeding. Hey, even I need a little encouragement sometimes too.
Work From Home (Telecommuting) Job Leads
Wanted: Dating Disaster Stories
Deposition Summarizing (JDs from U.S. law schools)
Part Time Online Community Manager
Search Engine Evaluator (English, Spanish, Chinese, Persian)
Recommended Instant Work At Home Opportunities
Work At Home With Amazon.com (Data Entry, Typing, etc)
More Job Leads
HomeJobStop.com (Membership based site)
13 thoughts on “New Work At Home Leads For 09.04.09”
Hi Eddy! Just wanted to know if http://www.cashfiesta.com is a scam or not. I searched on Google with keywords “CashFiesta scam” and got mixed results. Please help
First and foremost, thanks for actually doing your research before asking the question. I appreciate it. 😉
However I think you’ve pretty much answered your own question. When I do my research and I get a lot of mixed results, I try to read between the lines to determine if some the things people are complaining about, I can deal with or work around. For instance I’ve heard complaints about get paid to try offer programs http://www.workathomenoscams.com/2008/05/07/getpaidtotryoffers/ like fusion cash http://www.workathomenoscams.com/2007/08/27/is-fusion-cash-fusioncashcom-a-scam/. However what I quickly figured out was that most of the complaints resulted because people weren’t reading the terms of conditions of the offers they were doing on FC. This usually led to them being charged for things that could have been avoided if they were organized and read the terms of conditions.
So armed with that information, I went ahead and joined Fusion Cash and didn’t have any problems. I made money and felt comfortable enough where I recommended it to other people. So you just need to filter through the information and figure out if it’s something you would still feel comfortable doing despite some of the complaints. You also have to keep in mind that some people call a company a scam because they weren’t able to make money with it. But that’s like saying Mc Donald’s is a scam because you bought a franchise and couldn’t sell one burger.
In any event, I hope this helps you.
I was watching your video for Medical Transcriptionist and I liked it. I just wanted to ask, dont all doctors have people in their clinics to do that job? Which type of doctors do this type of work and are there a lot of them? I wanted to ask how much do they pay, i know you stated 10-20 dollars an hr but i want to be sure. My main concern is would Medical Transcriptionist be a career or a part time job. Im unemployed and I need a career with benefits and stuff to help my new family. I love to work from home. That is why Im asking. What do you say about this?
I also have another question. I wanted to know is Language Line Services a Legit company? I was trying to find it on BBB and no search. When I research it on Google and Ask.com, i get no information on scams. I want to find out if it is legit. Another question is, Tory Johnson from ABC News stated the top 3 work from home jobs are: Freelance, Sales and Start my own business. Is this true? I wanted to know because I cannot find a job because i have been temping and i need to do something with my life. Can you help me?
1. No they don’t otherwise there wouldn’t be a need for this profession and availability. Some just find it more cost effective to outsource this work then hiring someone full time with benefits to do it.
2. I don’t know which type of doctors use this. I just know there is a large availability as demonstrated by the link I provided you in the article with a list of all the medical transcription job openings.
3. I already covered the pay range in the article. http://www.workathomenoscams.com/typing
4. Most work at home jobs or careers don’t offer benefits. The main reason most companies offer work at home is to cut down costs such as benefits, etc. So if benefits are your may concern, you’re better off
trying to land an offline job. In many cases, one person will just use the benefits of their spouse if that’s an option.
5. I don’t know much about Language Line Service. All the research you’ve done is exactly what I would have done. That being said we do list legitimate Medical Transcription companies on my companies page:
6. Tory is right. Sales and starting your own business are the ones that are readily available and will make you the most money. But none of them are easy and require a certain mindset, dedication, persistence and the proper training.
You can read more of my top picks listed here: http://www.workathomenoscams.com/2009/01/01/work-at-home-outlook-for-2009/
In terms of helping you, all the information you need is on this blog.
Visit the following pages and started reading:
I am from Nigeria.
I have been looking for an online business or an online job for some time now but i have not been able to find one. The ones i can find to call legitimate will tell me they are not available in my area. Until i got scammed by superprofitbiz who claim to offer data entry. Even with all this i still search for opportunities online.
Please i will be grateful if you can help me in locating legitimate online bussines that will at least give some free trial and will not restrict me because i am from Nigeria. And Sir i will also be grateful if you can help me in getting legitimate online jobs that will accept me and not just the USA and Canada.
Sir i shall be highly grateful if you can help me with my request.
I’m sorry to hear you’ve been scammed. Please be sure you visit our scam section as it will help you avoid this in the future:
We have an international page you should visit. We mentioned it above but I guess you missed it. Here it is again:
Hello. I just married on aug.29,2009 I recently found out that i wll be layed off my job on sept.30 of this year. I need some help in finding a way to make money fast and honest . Please help me!!!!!!!!
Let me help you avoid any scams right now. There is no such thing as quick money online. Looking for such things will lead you to a lot of the scams and experiences listed on the following page:
Like in the offline world, anything that is going to make you decent money will require time and in demand skills. So if you’re in desperate need of money you’re better off trying to land any job offline
first. You’ll have a better chance of making decent money there than online. All the legitimate online opportunities we recommend all take time. So take heed. I know it’s not what you want to hear but I would hate to see you leave this site to fall victim to all the shady sites out there promising you things they will never deliver.
Thank you so much for all your hard work on keeping us safe, informed and empowered.
Your website is a blessing. Prior to joining, I received an offer for employment. Have you ever heard of the Redeye Group? I was offered a position as a financial account manager. I’m a little skeptical because part of the job description is for me to process payments for their clients. Any help/advice you could give would be greatly appreciated.
Anytime someone is talking about cashing checks or wiring payments its a scam. Study our scam page from top to bottom including the articles, video and comments. You’ll read comments from tons of other people that have fallen victim to similar scams:
Hey this has been a great website. I know what to look for and what not to get into, thank you. I do have one question for you, What is your opinion of secret shoppers? Thanks Eddy and keep up the good work.
You’re welcome Debra.
Glad to hear the site helps. Read the following about secret shoppers:
My personal recommendations can be found here:
I’m glad to hear your feeling better. Illness is no fun when it’s running through the household. I hope the ladies feel better soon as well.
I wanted to let you know that your hard work is very much appreciated. I have been trying for a long time now to find something I can do from home vs. working outside the home.
I’ve taken alot of jobs out there and it seems with all the travel time included that less and less time is spent here, which makes trying to get everything done that needs to be done like a second job.
After the last job stopped, I decited yet once again to try to find work from home.
Your newsletter has made the sorting process easier.
I got a lifetime memebership to homestop, and am still sorting through all the job listings. I haven’t found anything yet, but at least I’m not wading through the mountian of websites that are scams to find the places where the real jobs are.
That in itself has saved me so much time. So thank you for all your hard work, and hopefully I’ll find something that fits and I can enjoy doing from my house.