Snap By Groupon Review
Links & ads you may click on this blog pay the bills & keep this site free for you. Thanks for supporting!
A lot of you have enjoyed and are making money with grocery shopping because of my iBotta Review a while back ago. The problem with ibotta is that you need a smartphone. And apparently a lot more of you have mentally challenged phones than I thought. So I needed to find a way to help you get paid for grocery shopping as well without the need for a slick phone. I think I've found one and that's what my Snap by Groupon App Review is about today.
What is Snap By Groupon?
We all know that the Groupon site is known for giving ridiculous low deals on various products and services. But they have decided to venture into Grocery shopping deals as well. So they have created Snap by Groupon program. In a nutshell you're paid cash back on certain grocery products you buy at any store.
How Does Groupon Snap Work?
1. Sign up for a free account on their website or download the smartphone app and sign up there if you have one.
2. Browse promoted products on their website or your smartphone if you have one.
3. Buy these products at any store.
4. Upload a picture of your receipt of these products on your computer or take a picture of it with your smart phone and send it through the app. It can take up to 48 hours to approve your receipt.
5. Earn your cash!
How do I get paid & when?
Snap by Groupon sends you a check once you've reached $20. Payments arrive within 2 weeks usually.
What I like about this opportunity?
- We like people with “dumb” phones. Unlike Ibotta you don't need a smartphone.
- Bodegas are welcome. You can use any store to purchase items. It doesn't have to be a mega store.
- 2 is always better than 1. You can buy multiples of the same product and get paid for it in some cases.
- Put your wallet away! It's totally free
- Share the love! They have a referral program that pays you $1 when your referral redeems their first offer.
- Paid on any brand. Obviously they want you to buy certain product brands. But you're also paid on any brands of products like toothpaste, toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
Snap by Groupon Complaints
As with every company there will be some complaints but I don't think it's anything too crazy.
- Show my country some love too. It's only available in the United States and Canada. Sorry my international brothers and sisters.
- No paypal or direct deposit option. Unlike Ibotta where I can pretty much have access to my money in seconds, you'll have to wait for a slow ass check. Then you'll need to wait some more after you deposit it. But it's still easy money regardless. You just need patience.
- Patience is a virtue. Although they usually pay in 2 weeks, they say it can take up to 90 days to get your cash. I guess they want to give themselves a little cushion. But for the most part they seem to hit that two week period.
- No online store love. Unfortunately you can't redeem online receipts. You actually need to visit a local store and buy there. Yes people still do that!
- Low Income Potential. Ultimately I'm all about making money for things I would do anyway even if that money isn't a lot. But this isn't going to be an opportunity that you can depend on to pay any major bills regularly. I see this more as a way to make some extra money or use it for holiday shopping later on.
So Does Snap by Groupon Really Work?
There are a lot of positive Snap Groupon Reviews so folks do seem to be making money and enjoy it. Groupon is a big player and has been around for years. So I guess they can be trusted although they've had their fair share of complaints as well. But for the most part I feel comfortable recommending this little opportunity to you if you want to make some money for something you'll do anyway. Last I checked you still need to eat, right? So it's a no brainer to me. Sign up here for Free and Get Started today!
Need something that pays more?
Chances are you're here on this site to discover ways to make some “REAL” money. A couple bucks here and there won't cut it for your long term needs. If that's your situation, I can appreciate your struggle. So you may want to look into my Top Free Work At Home Recommendation.
It's what's helped me earn a full time living and I'm sure it can help you do that in time as well. You need to be patient and can't be looking for shortcuts. You also need to be willing to work hard for a while before you see results. So if you're looking for something that's going to resolve some major financial need right away, this ain't for you. My #1 Free Recommendation is for people that are looking to build some major income in the long term. So if that's you, I welcome you to look into it.
In any event, I've babbled enough. Let me know what you think of this opportunity down below. I love hearing from you as always. Until next time ya'll.
Eddy with a y