I just want to wish you all a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! Hopefully your weather is better than mine. It's been raining all week and it looks like the weekend will be much of the same. Sigh…
So have lot of BBQ for me! But please be sure to also take time to remember what memorial day is really about.
In any event, enjoy this week's job leads below.
By the way, If you'd like to be emailed when new jobs have been posted on this site, be sure you become a subscriber by clicking here! It's free and it may help you land a job, find a new way to make money online legitimately or avoid a scam! So become a subscriber today!
– Technical Customer Support Contractor
– Bilingual Customer Service Professional (French)
– Customer Service Manager Wanted
– Customer Service / Virtual Assistant
– Health Care Customer Service Professional
– Personal Virtual Assistant Wanted
– Customer Service Rep in Health Industry
– Experienced Transcriber Needed
– Content Writers for Business Blogs
– Virtual Assistant Needed with Marketing Experience
– English to Norwegian Freelance Translators
– Experienced Copywriters Needed
– Fiction Translation/Revision
– Content Writer / Creative Director
– Photo Editor – Biker Blogger
10 thoughts on “Weekly Work At Home Recap 05-25-2012”
Eddy what’s up. It’s Jeff’s bro Junior.
This site has some CONTENT jeff told me you’ve been working the online industry for awhile now but this is GOOD VALUE bro thanks a lot
You’re welcome! I’m glad you’re taking the time to read it. If you do, you’ll find a lot of little ways to earn money. Try my recommendations page in particular: http://www.workathomenoscams.com/recommendations
Eddy……..got a something new for you to review, how about a review on One Week Marketing, I have heard good and bad on this, how about sheding some light on it
Since it’s from PotPieGirl aka Jenn who’s also a member of WA which I always recommend, then I’m sure it’s good.
Thanks for the quick response.
Happy Memorial Day Eddy! Bummer about the rain.
Thanks Kelly! Hope you had a great one. Turned out that the rain didn’t totally wash out the weekend! =)