How was your week? Were you more productive with a full work week? I sure was. I was able to bang out an article that has helped many of you make some easy money this week. You can check it out here: Fusion Cash Tasks
I don't know how many of your are fans of my facebook fanpage, but I share some pretty cool stuff over there that isn't on my blog. But even if you don't use facebook or don't want to like my page, I want you to get some of the benefits of some of the things I post. For instance I posted the following image that really seemed to resonate with everyone. Hopefully it has the same impact on you. Enjoy it!
In any event, enjoy this week's job leads below.
By the way, If you'd like to be emailed when new jobs have been posted on this site, be sure you become a subscriber by clicking here! It's free and it may help you land a job, find a new way to make money online legitimately or avoid a scam! So become a subscriber today!
– Product Description Writers Expert
– Translator – Japanese / English
– Customer Support – Virtual Assistant
– Full Time Sales and Support Agent
– Virtual Assistant / Customer Support (French)
– Virtual Assistant/Project Manager Needed
– Virtual Administrative Assistant Needed
– Experienced Research Assistant Needed
– Puppy Care Article Writing Position
– Telemarketing Customer Service Rep Needed
– Customer Service Professional Needed
– Customer Service/ Account Manager
– Experienced HR Expert Needed for Article Writing
– SharePoint Professionals Needed
– Quick Books Professional Needed
– Bloggers and Article Writers Needed
– Experienced Paralegals Wanted
– Quick Books Professional Wanted
2 thoughts on “Weekly Work At Home Recap 06-08-2012”
Thanks for taking the time to offer your weekly recaps. They are appreciated and informative. Have a great upcoming week ::))))
You’re very welcome Ron! Always good to hear from you. I hope you have a great one too!