Hope you've had a great week!
To my surprise, you guys really seemed to appreciate my squirrel metaphor last week. I know at first glance it was probably the wackiest places to find inspiration.
But apparently it served as a great a catalyst to action for many of you.
Life Lessons To Be Learned…
However there was a second lesson in that rodent "tale" I told. My nature observation illustrated that you can always learn something new from the most unlikely of places if you keep an open mind. Even in the worst of times there is something to be learned from it. For example, take this screwed up economy.
At first glance it's probably the worst thing that could have happened to many of us. But there are portions of the general population that have learned a great deal from it because of their mindset.
– Some people have learned that all the stuff they thought were necessary and important aren't that vital in the bigger scheme of things. They were actually excess.
– Folks have learned to streamline and do more with less. It's amazing how creative one can be when forced into a corner. You start seeing opportunities to maximize in every facet of your life when you're forced to.
– People have learned that there is no such thing as job security and that you have to control your financial destiny and not depend on some outside force. This has led a lot of people to venture into business for themselves. I know this for a fact because I get a lot more emails and comments from people stating they're tired of working for the man and they want to work for themselves. That wasn't the case a few years back.
– Families are spending more time at home together because it's become too expensive to eat out or head to the movies. This has been backed by the fact that Netflix has seen a jump in subscribers and profit because families are finding it a better option.
So even in the worst or peculiar situations there is always an opportunity to grow and learn. But it takes that type of vision to see that as something to learn from. I encourage you to look at your life and situations around you. Then I challenge you to learn something from it and take action. Life is just a whole bunch of lessons but too many of us are getting F's in it. With that said, I encourage you to study more and earn the A+ plus life you deserve.
In any event, enjoy the leads below.
– Financial Markets/Forex Writers
– American Sign Language Flashcard Writer
– Analytics, Business Intelligence
– Property Management Accountant
– Instructional Video Script Writer
– Writer with Home Improvement Skills
Recommended Instant Work At Home Opportunities
Ad Clickers Wanted (Clixsense)
Get Paid To Search The Web (SwagBucks)
Get Paid To Search The Web (iRazoo)
Mystery Shoppers Online Chatters
Survey Taker Work At Home With Amazon.com (Data Entry, Typing, etc)
More Job Leads HomeJobStop.com (Membership based site)
3 thoughts on “Weekly Work At Home Recap 9/17/2010”
This post is so true and definitely makes you take a step back and be grateful for what you have and not take anything for granted.
I always live by…
“Expect the worst, hope for the best!”
Things I’ve learned so far…
Life is an adventure or you’re not living it.
If the word failure is not in your vocabulary, you will never fail. Pick yourself up and move on.